Commercial Pressure Washing
These soils have the ability to rob you of your business. The first thing
that a customer sees is the front of your location and a dirty one is not
very appealing. It suggests that you do not care for your appearance and
raises curiosity about the places that are out of sight to them, and if they
are up to standard.
Millions of dollars are spent every year on services for landscaping,
window cleaning, asphalt re-surfacing, and janitorial cleaning. One item
often overlooked is the professional cleaning of the walk ways and service
areas. These areas are the path to your door, and express a lot to your
customers, guests, and employees. If not cleaned, these soils may lead to
the potential for slip & falls, and the attraction of pests and rodents.
We would like to assist you with enhancing your Safety & Appearance!
We service all concrete areas, as well as Quarry tile & Flagstone!
Some of our commercial and industrial projects:
- hospitals: building exteriors
- factories: walls; equipment; pits, flooring, paint booths; much more
- convenience stores and gas stations: buildings, canopies, fuel
islands, sidewalks, signs, shopping carts, drive-thrus; we
remove gum, oil spots, dirt, and graffiti
- banks: building exteriors, drive-thrus
- billboards: paint removal
- grocery stores: buildings; sidewalks; drive areas; shopping carts;
dumpsters and compactors
- buildings: siding, including steel, aluminum, vinyl, masonry; fascia;
- food plants: buildings; storage tanks; pits; overhead piping and other
structures; production lines
- shopping malls: buildings; sidewalks; canopies; shopping carts; drive-
thrus; signs; graffiti
- warehouses: building exteriors; interior floors, walls; loading docks
- airports: hangers; airplanes